Skip to main content

POLO CLAY NATURAL SOAP REVIEW

 Welcome back!


Todays post is on Polo Clay Natural Soap, I wanted a Natural Soap that will work well with my current body cream. I stopped using toning and lightening products because am so inlove with my own Natural skin tone. I wanted a soap to just maintain my skin and also help to prevent breakout.

So, immediately I saw the Polo Clay Natural Soap I fell inlove with the product even without trying it out yet.

Polo clay Natural Soap

I love the packaging and the price point was a steal. It cost me just 200 naira. 



Let me now walk you through the ingredients that makes up this soap.

1. Soap base 

2. Natural Clay 

3. Glycerine 

4. Water

5. Stabiliser

6. Fragrance.


The ingredients list contains mostly natural ingredients that are healthy and beneficial to the skin.


Polo clay natural soap is made in Nigeria by W.J. Bush & Co. (Nig) Ltd in Kano. Other information about the company also available on the pack.  


This soap was made to remove and minimise acne scars, clean and firm face, remove and minimise pores, remove black and white heads, reduce body odour, improve dull skin, wrinkles and maintain one's natural complexion.

Here is my review on this soap on youtube Polo clay Natural Soap Review

 What I love about the soap: on first impression I loved the scent and the feel on the skin. It has tiny particles that makes it rough in texture like idole soap, so it was a good exfoliating soap. It made my skin look clean, smooth and clear. I didn't have any breakout at all. One thing I observed though was that it was very drying on my skin but moisturizing immediately after bath helped with that. It lathers well with hard and soft water. 


This soap is a good choice if you just want a very natural soap to maintain and care for your God given complexion. 


You can earn up to 500,000 naira monthly as profit doing human hair business importation. You can do it on retail and wholesale depending on your vision. If you want to learn the hair business here is an Ebook to help you start your own hair business everything-you-need-to-start-a-successful-human-hair-business/1447/ your millions is just a click away.

I have a youtube channel where I have reviewed a bunch of amazing skincare products, link here (Skin talk with dee ) do subscribe and like my videos. 


So beauties do let me know how this soap was on your skin if you decide to try it out.

Cheers!


To advertise on this blog check the top of this blog for info.



Comments

  1. Here Are The Best Articles About Disorders Like Insomnia, Anti-Anxiety, Pain Relief, ADHD, Obesity, Muscle Relaxant and Erectile Dysfunction. Just Click On Links.

    Best Online Pharmacy Articles
    Best Articles Of Health Symptoms
    Buy OTC Sleeping-Aid Pills
    Online Health Tips
    Visit Our Secured Website
    Generic Articles

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAY YOUNG ALATA SAMINA PURE SOAP SUPER TONER BLACK SOAP REVIEW

 Hey dolls, Happy New year 🎉  Todays review is on the stay young alata samina pure soap/super toner black soap.  The soap is produced in Ghana but can be purchased nationwide and in some countries abroad.  I have used other varient of the Alata soap and I can tell you for free that each one has its uniqueness.  Stay Young Alata Samina Pure Soap Super Toner Black Soap  The soap is black soap infused with natural moisturizing ingredients like Sheabutter , Cocoa butter, Glycerin.  It contains Aloe Vera  which is very good to help with sunburn and skin healing. It also contains honey which helps to fade scars and give a healthy glow to the skin.  My observation about the Stay Young Alata Samina Super Toner black soap is, 1. It isn't as smooth as the other Alata Ghana soap, it contains small particles in it that gives it a rough feel but still feels gentle on the skin. 2. It smells like normal black soap on like the others that has a more lemony scent. 3. It lightens because of cause i

Review: Care Tone Ligtening Body Lotion Review

 Hey Beauties, Todays post is on Care Tone Lightening Body Lotion, this lotion is specially made for people who want to ligten their skin. it is said to unify the skin complexion, helps to lighten the elbow, knees, knuckles etc.  Before you read further pls subscribe so you can be a member of this blog and be the first to be updated about new posts 🙂 Care Tone Lightening Body Lotion Ingredient list; It contains water, cethyl alcohol,stearic acid,petrolatum, cetearyl alcohol, mineral oil,ethehylhexyl, stearate,Glycerin, dimenthicon,citric acid, fragrance, sodium metabisulfite, lanolin, kojic acid, sodium hydroxide,sodium lauryl sulphate, phenoxylethanol,methylparaben, ethylparaben, buthylparaben,propylparaben,isobuthylparaben,triethanolamine,polygel, CA,BHT,tocopherol acetate.  Care Tone Lightening Body Lotion How to use; apply to the problem areas first, like your knee, elbow,knuckles and where ever you want to correct first before you apply all over your body. From the ingredients me