CITRO CLEAR LIGHTENING LOTION REVIEW

Hey Beauties,

My quest for a lightening lotion began after suffering from another episode of hyperpigmentation from sun exposure. I think my warm skin tone makes this condition worse. I started to research the quickest and most effective way to solve my skin problem.

I came across Citro Clear from a YouTube review and I felt that's just what i needed. I bought the lotion and here is my observation.

Citro Clear Lightening Lotion

Ingredients: Propylene glycol, Lemon extracts, glycerin, sodium metabisulfite,Vit E, acid ascorbic, acid kojic, fragrance. (Kojic acid is a lightening agent).

Citro Clear Lightening Lotion


It claims to be a skin whitening accelerator with lemon extract to fight against acne and oily skin problem. Citro Clear clarifies skin tone and brightens its colour while providing smoothness and healthy look.





Before we proceed, are you looking for a side hustle? You can start a hair business and start making up to $500 dollar weekly. Here is an E-book (start-a-successful-human-hair-business) with vendors list and marketing strategy.





What I liked about Citro Clear Lotion;
  • It has a refreshing lemon scent that made me feel confident after applying.
  • True to its claim it smoothens and doesn't cause me to sweat excessively.
  • It lightens gradually and within two weeks my skin improved and was more uniformed
  • It doesn't contain unhealthy lightening ingredients
  • It is light weight so it is a plus for my combination skin type.
  • It faded dark spot on my face.
Citro Clear Lightening Lotion


what to note;
  • If you have dry skin, you would not like this because it is lightweight and made to soothe people with oily skin type. if you must use though if you have dry skin mix with a moisturizing oil like rose water etc.
  • It is a lightening cream so know that it will tone you
  • Use a sunscreen along sides the lotion of at least 30spf above.
  • it is very affordable and easily accessible in Nigeria
Link to my YouTube video on Citro Clear below;

my final advice will be know your skin type, research and study your skin to know what ingredients it likes and hates, research well on any product before you use and finally ensure you buy at a store that sells original.



CHEERS!

Comments

  1. Please, how do you differentiate the original citro clear from the fake one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your company located? I can't even find your company number

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can I order this lotion from your site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Citroclear lotion is giving me white patches on my leg and dark knuckles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls who knows a good lightning cream that doesn't have any side effects

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Care Tone Ligtening Body Lotion Review

POLO CLAY NATURAL SOAP REVIEW

STAY YOUNG ALATA SAMINA PURE SOAP SUPER TONER BLACK SOAP REVIEW